Summer time Summer time

This speaks the truth. The truth of every summer. Behind the computer. Fuck you sun. Fuck you. You... hot bastard you... jerk face... Ok I am done. Great flash!

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Even though you've only been creating 1 or 2 flash cartoons a year, it's pretty much an event each time you release another oddity of art. Or whatever the hell you wish to call it. As always this is another fantastic whatever the fuck this is. Stay awesome David.

We Just Exist We Just Exist

This has to be one of the most colorful shortfilms I've seen in a while that is not only beautiful, but very grim. It has a message deep within that only those who have gotten their hearts broken can understand. Awesome job dude.

Glory Hole Blonde Whore Glory Hole Blonde Whore

Hey kids! Want to get carpal tunnel early? Play this game! Also try beating off at the same time while you play this game! You may screw up your beat off hand, but hey? Who cares! Show your manhood by multitasking like a BOSS. Click to suck and fuck them dicks! While beating your meat at the same time! Or flick your bean. Who cares! LAWL

Train Fellow Train Fellow

Usually I am a fan of your stuff. But this courage bar meter crap is annoying, tedious, and stupid. Sorry, but I am not going to work hard for cartoon titties. That is the end of it.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

OMG!!!

LKJDLKJDJKNDLNLKDNJGJKFD:F:K:K:LKJLSN LNDJNLDHLNLKSNJL LJXBNBKBKHBSLBLJBS

-586rick- Skull man -586rick- Skull man

Very nice

I'm gonna use this for my Mega Man 4 let's play on Youtube. Well, to make a short montage advert. Thanks a lot bro! I'll link you in the description box when it's done. :)

586rick responds:

ok no problem thanks for the review.