Glory Hole Blonde Whore Glory Hole Blonde Whore

Hey kids! Want to get carpal tunnel early? Play this game! Also try beating off at the same time while you play this game! You may screw up your beat off hand, but hey? Who cares! Show your manhood by multitasking like a BOSS. Click to suck and fuck them dicks! While beating your meat at the same time! Or flick your bean. Who cares! LAWL

Train Fellow Train Fellow

Usually I am a fan of your stuff. But this courage bar meter crap is annoying, tedious, and stupid. Sorry, but I am not going to work hard for cartoon titties. That is the end of it.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

OMG!!!

LKJDLKJDJKNDLNLKDNJGJKFD:F:K:K:LKJLSN LNDJNLDHLNLKSNJL LJXBNBKBKHBSLBLJBS

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Funny on too many levels

I can't help but keep replaying this. It's so funny and too true. XD *Fap Fap Fap*

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

omg wow....

Best game ever. The pink ghosts at the end were cute. :3

Nocturnal Letters (sized) Nocturnal Letters (sized)

I love it!

This may be your first game, but I completely fell in love with the story. I like the style of the graphics since it makes the overall mood just right and the music just went very well with the entire game. Don't worry about sound effects though, they weren't great but they served their purpous. Great job! Adding to favorites!

Ms-Bowser responds:

:D Thank you! ^_^

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

Excellent sequal

The music has to be one of my favorite aspects of this game. Your art is crisp, voice over's are good too. But your puzzle making skills are... wierd. lol Great job! 5/5

FPS in Real Life 5 FPS in Real Life 5

<place something here>

Really, the first one was cool, the second one was cool, the 3rd was ok, then 4.... Now 5. Same house, same concept, different flash, different camera angle's, different file size. A big one at that. Really man, this is like getting kinda played out. Your doing the same thing over and over and over again like a loop that doesn't even know how to loop. If your gonna keep doing the same thing over and over then gather up some idea's. Cause this is the type of thing that 2, 3 people thought up in less then 5 minutes.

"You know what we should do?"
"What?"
"Make a halloween FPS in real life 5 with monsters that look like they came from Area 51!"
"Lets make them green!"
"Awesome!"

That is probably how it went. If your gonna make another one, sit down, get some creative idea's, discuss location, and discuss a different style. Using the same house and forest is not gonna cut it. I hope this constructive critisism helps you in your future projects.

Also... The acting was... And the V/O... You need to really work on that.

Black Ops:Korean Conflict Black Ops:Korean Conflict

I like it

Game takes alot of patience. Not the kind of game where you run around quick since the falling damage is a complete bitch. I like the whole look forward thing so you can see what is ahead of you, the stealth system works fine with the knife, and I like the original level design. I also like the music. Fits the scene and mood. It may get repetitive but I don't get tired of listening to it.

Others may not like this game but they prefer quick action games and some may not appreciate a stealth game here and there. Even if it is fiction. So stick to what you do best and go with your heart. Great job!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

It was good

Beat all 120 levels. Good time killer. The Life is unfair mode was very difficult lol, you should put "Warning, Seizure mode!". But the impossible mode was dissapointing. Was too easy. Anyway, good job.