Summer time Summer time

This speaks the truth. The truth of every summer. Behind the computer. Fuck you sun. Fuck you. You... hot bastard you... jerk face... Ok I am done. Great flash!

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Even though you've only been creating 1 or 2 flash cartoons a year, it's pretty much an event each time you release another oddity of art. Or whatever the hell you wish to call it. As always this is another fantastic whatever the fuck this is. Stay awesome David.

We Just Exist We Just Exist

This has to be one of the most colorful shortfilms I've seen in a while that is not only beautiful, but very grim. It has a message deep within that only those who have gotten their hearts broken can understand. Awesome job dude.

Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

Heh. True story.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

All I have to say is

Holy fuck, how in the hell can you animate this good? This is just the second one you've made yet it looks way too much like the actual cartoon. Maybe you should apply for a job working on the actual cartoon... Just saying.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Damn Newgrounds only allows me to rate a 5

It should seriously let me rate it a 10. This deserves it.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

Well lets see here

We've got an epic story line, great action scenes, awesome characters, and a kick ass overall flash animation? Fuck yeah, this was totally worth the watch.

Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

Ah man XD

This shit has got me splitting a gut! When he chucks away with his pickaxe I can't stop laughing at the face he makes! Fucking brilliant! XD

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Word up

Best Zelda parody ever. Watched all your stuff up to this point so, I should know.

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

I gotta give it to you

This is actually one of my favorite minecraft animations on Newgrounds thus far. Kick ass job dude.